Deputy Chief Accountant
COMPANY: Ameria CJSC
JOB TITLE: Deputy Chief Accountant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain day-to-day accounting records of the company in accordance with Armenian accounting-related regulations and instructions given by CFO
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly financial statements and file them with the Republic of Armenia tax and other state agencies within the time frames defined by Armenian laws and regulations
- Review drafts of procurement and customer contracts of the company for tax, financial, accounting and payment obligations
- Organize and coordinate work with external auditor as part of annual audit of financial statements
- Oversee and arrange cash flows and payments of the company
- Prepare and submit documents related to bank account payments
- Calculate and when due pay taxes and duties payable by the company to state and tax agencies
- Prepare and submit to CFO quarterly management financial statements
- Substitute CFO during leave of absence, etc.
- University degree in finance, economics or accounting
- At least 5 years of work experience in accounting, finance or banking
- At least 3 years of work experience in a managerial position
- Chief accountant qualification certificate from the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia is desirable.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (ACCA will be a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax-related laws and regulations
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, and AS-Accountant
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated team-player skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command of Armenian, English and Russian
Package of benefits for Ameriabank employees, including but not limited to annual bonus, insurance, preferential terms for banking services, training and development opportunities, individual professional development plan, etc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: all interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the application form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Opening date: 13.07.2018
Closing date: 28.07.2018